As a public seat, auditorium chairs are generally used in large conference halls, school,movie theaters, etc. The traffic in these public places is very large every day. Unlike household furniture, which can be used with care, public seats are usually more easily dirty. So how to clean such public furniture?
1. For cotton auditorium chairs, generally dry with a soft cloth, then dry. Fabric maintenance avoid touching the fabric with wet cloth, hard objects or chemicals such as acid and alkali, so as to avoid affecting the appearance quality and service cycle. If it is stained with beverages and juices, you can use a paper towel to absorb the water first, then use warm water to dissolve a neutral detergent to scrub, then dry it with a clean soft cloth, and finally dry it at a low temperature.
2. Wipe cloth auditorium chairs with water, and then dry. For general maintenance, you only need to gently scrub with a clean and soft cloth. If you want to clean up the dirt that has occurred in long-term use, the most ideal way is: first scrub with a neutral detergent diluted with warm water, and then wipe with a wrung water rag Remove the cleaning liquid, and finally polish it with a dry cloth. After it is completely dry, use an appropriate amount of conditioner to scrub evenly.
3. The vacuum cleaner is suitable for all types of auditorium chairs. The gaps between the backrest, armrests and seat surface can be vacuumed. However, when using a vacuum cleaner, do not use a suction brush to prevent damage to the woven thread on the textile cloth and make the cloth fluffy, and also to prevent suction with extra strong suction, which may cause the woven thread to be torn off, so consider using a small vacuum cleaner to clean.
4. There are requirements for the finishing of wooden auditorium chairs. For wooden materials, prevent beverages, chemicals or overheated objects from being placed on the surface to prevent damage to the natural color of the wooden surface; leather materials have strong absorption, and attention should be paid to antifouling; leather materials should be cleaned with a special cleaning agent for leather, and avoid strong detergent.
5. The metal auditorium chairs are well cleaned. The maintenance of metal materials can be scrubbed with a soft rag, but avoid scrubbing with rough organic solvents (such as turpentine, decontamination oil) or a damp cloth to prevent surface scars and rust. Wipe frequently with dry cotton silk or fine cloth to maintain shine and beauty.
Huangji Road, Jiujiang Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong, China
Leaving a message. ：