Detail of placing auditorium chair as follow:
1 Cannot be fixed on a chair that cannot be placed on a sloped floor
2 Chairs that cannot be curved can not be arranged in an arc or arranged in a curved field.
3 The radius is not enough to arrange the rows of venues
4 channels are generally 1.2m
5 The theater should be equipped with a fixed seat with a backrest, and the seat of the small box should not exceed 12 active seats.
6 seat armrests, the hard chair should not be less than 0.50m; the soft chair should not be less than 0.55m
7 Seat spacing should meet the following requirements:
(1) Short row method: the small auditorium chair should not be less than 0.80m, the soft chair should not be less than 0.90m, the stepped ground row spacing should be increased appropriately, and the horizontal distance from the back of the chair to the rearmost row should not be less than 0.30m.
(2) Long row method: the hard chair should not be less than 1.00m; the soft chair should not be less than 1.10m. The stepped ground row spacing should be appropriately increased, and the horizontal distance from the back of the chair to the rearmost part of the row should not be less than 0.50m.
(3) Set the seat on the back wall, the seat row of the last row of the seat and the pool should be increased by at least 0.12m.
8 The number of seats per row should meet the following requirements:
(1) Short row method: there should be no more than 22 aisles on both sides, and no more than 11 on a single side. When the limit is exceeded, the row spacing increases by 0.25m for each additional seat.
(2) Long row method: no more than 50 seats on the side with a walkway, no more than 25 seats on the one side with a walkway
9 The auditorium should reserve wheelchair seats for the disabled. Auditorium chair parts The seat should be 1.10m deep and 0.80m wide. The location should be convenient for the disabled to be seated and evacuated, and an international common mark should be set.
10 Slope is not greater than 1:6 & seats cannot be arranged in an arc.
11 There are horizontal walkways and the rear row should not exceed 10 rows.
13 Longitudinal and lateral walkways should not be less than 1.2m
Huangji Road, Jiujiang Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong, China
Leaving a message. ：